Do you feel like you are missing out on life amid a wind of activities and personal drama’s? Would you want more relaxed days? That is not likely to happen, but you can reduce the clutter and make your life simpler by making a few decisions and some few changes. Below are some useful tips on reducing clutter to simplify our lives.
1. If you have been postponing doing a project and it’s stressing you up, do it today. Having the most challenging project or tasks done and out of your way will make you less worried of doing it later and then you will have the freedom to move on to the things that you would prefer doing with a clear conscience.
2. Do you get lots of newspaper coming on a daily basis into your home and your life? You can choose to stop the unwanted paper from stress you, taking up your time and creating clutter. Get off junk mail lists. A number of companies help to remove people from unwanted mail lists. To find companies that offer such services, search online. You can even have the junk mails received reduced by even 95% by registering to have your name removed from lists. Reduce the amount of unwanted mails and catalogues you are getting.
3. Reduce clutter from your car, office and your home. Having plenty of stuff causes anxiety because it requires some time and effort for maintenance and it takes our attention away from other things need to focus on. It also wastes our time because we cannot find anything quickly. Sell or donate unused and unwanted items.
4. Getting rid of debt may reduce clutter if this is something that is on the mind and you stress about. Or if you are using your cards to buy products on sale or things, you find too adorable to pass up, but you do not even need. Having less is one way of simplifying things.
5. Pay your bills through the internet and also have companies send your statements over the world wide web rather than sending paper invoices. This means that you do not have to get envelops, stamps (saving you money) and go to the mailbox. Make a folder on the computer to send the alarms you receive when you are notified by your bank that a bill was paid. This is a superb way of minimizing clutter and making your life easier.
6. Instead of trying to remember everything in your mind, utilize a planner. Take it along with you everywhere you go. This will reduce clutter in your purse, car, in your kitchen counter since there won’t be notes stuck all over.
Think of all the advantages you get from reducing clutter and simplifying your life. Keep yourself focused as you work towards bettering your own life.